Feather Flags Promotional feather flags are exceptionally popular now. You see them being used on a daily basis, either on car forecourts, outside visitor attractions as a way to notify the general public of an event or brand, or at exhibitions to attract attention! Whichever way feather flags are used, they are an integral part of everyday life. Feather flags are a very cost effective means to promote your company; they are re-useable and very user friendly.
Setup in a matter of minutes, feather flags (sometimes called feather banners or sail flags) are a tried and tested way to promote your brand; outside in all kinds of weather or inside at events or exhibitions to draw attention and generate exposure. A means just to let potential customers know where you are, who you are and what you can do for them...
Feather flags are suitable for use all year round, the flag poles are made from epoxy-resin and are guaranteed for 24 months, they are designed to sway and flex in the wind. The Nuwave Display feather flags are durable and built to last not like some of the cheaper flags on the market! Various flag bases are available to purchase as optional extras, depending on if you wish to use the flags on a grass surface or on a hard standing.
The Nuwave Display range of feather flags, teardrop flags and windchaser flags are all available printed either single-sided or double-sided. The single-sided option has a mirror image on the reverse, and the double-sided is the same both sides with an inter-liner between the front and back to prevent show through.
All the Nuwave banners and flags are made in North Yorkshire, giving complete control over quality and customer service, allowing the provision of a reliable first class service time and time again.
• High quality print onto durable flag fabric
• Weatherproof and washable fabric
• Very easy to pack away, transport and store
• Replace just the flag fabric if your logo or message changes
• Available with single-sided or double-sided print
• Wide range of shapes and sizes available
• Wide range of base options
• Epoxy-resin flag poles can bend and sway in the wind, and still give years of service
• Outdoor sports events
• Country and agricultural shows
• On the high street to draw attention to shops or events
• Great way to advertise short term special offers or sales
• At exhibitions to be seen above standard height exhibition stands
• Raising profile in the local vicinity
• Roadside/car forecourt advertising
• Help and advice available on selection of shape or height of feather flag
• Help and advice available with design
• Supplied with a lightweight canvas carry bag as standard
• Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have, we are here to help
Styles of Feather Flag available from Nuwave Display
If you are not sure which style of advertising flag would be most suitable for your requirements, we can help with your decision making process.
Firstly the very popular teardrop flags, as the name suggests these flags are shaped like a teardrop and do not particularly flutter in the wind; they just retain their shape and keep the large print area visible at all times. Available as extra large this is 5.6m high with a large flag area of 3.8m x 1.5m.
Slightly more upright than the teardrop, is the windchaser flag. Once again available in four sizes, from 2.5m up to 5.5m, the windchaser does flutter beautifully in the wind and really draws attention at a busy event. The most popular flag in the range, the windchaser performs very well in all instances.
The feather flag, or sometimes called a sail flag or flag banner, has a rigid pole and parallel design. A very large print area allows a tall, or depending how you look at it, long message! Four sizes with the larges being 4.5m x 0.75m, a large area for an important message.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for on any of the above pages, please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have, we are here to help!