1. The Nuwave Formulate Fabric Display Systems are printed in full colour digital print onto ST140 stretch fabric.
2. The Fomulate Fabric Displays offer a high quality, tensioned graphic which is crease free and seamless.
3. Stands can be curved, straight, and various specialised shapes add interest.
4, The frames are easy to assemble, they are made from 32mm aluminium and easily push-fit together. The individual frame sections are matched using symbols, and are quick, simple and easy to assemble.
5. Graphics can be replaced should your logo or message change.
6. For stands with single-sided graphics, the rear will be white.
|Size ||Width |
|Straight single-sided 2.4m |
|2380mm ||5kg |
|Straight double-sided 2.4m |
|2380mm ||5kg |
|Straight single-sided 3m |
|3090mm ||2380mm |
|Straight double-sided 3m |
|2380mm ||6.5kg |
|Straight single-sided 6m |
|6090mm ||2380mm ||10kg |
|Straight double-sided 6m |
|2380mm ||10kg |
1. The Formulate Fabric Displays features tensioned graphics, these provide a high quality and crease free and display.
2. No more worries about lining up the graphics as with a more traditional grahic drop system, the Formulate is all one piece of fabric.
3. The Formulate fabric is almost impossible to damage, and is THE environmentally friendly option, it can also be washed should it be dirty after use.
4. A 2.4m straight frame weighs only 5kg, making the system very lightweight and therefore easy to transport and store.
5. There are numerous Formulate options, in style and design, definitely one to suit your requirements.
6. Graphics can be replaced should your logo or message change
The Formulate Fabric tensioned banners are best used to create a very professional looking but good value backdrop or display at an exhibition, event, trade fair or wherever ease of use and portability of your stand are important.
1. How much help are you being offered on design and artwork?
This can be a daunting prospect for some buyers and when left unsupported can make what looked like a good value product turn into a very expensive and time consuming purchase.
2. How much help and advice are you being offered to make sure you get the right solution for your needs?
Your needs can be varied and the solutions available can be many. The cheapest solution may not be the best solution for you or conversely a more expensive one may not be the most appropriate one either. The best suppliers offer the best advice to ensure that you get the best solution for you.
1. Are the Nuwave Formulate Fabric Displays freestanding?
Yes, all the systems are completely freestanding.
2. How are the graphics fixed to the frame?
The graphics are not 'fixed' to the frame, they are like a glove, and fit over the frame. Because the artwork is printed onto stretch fabric, the end result is a tensioned graphic which effortlessly fits in place and is finished with a discreet zip fastening.
3. Can the graphics be changed on Formulate Fabric Display system?
Yes, this is no problem, in fact it is very much a positive feature of this system.
4. What sort of lead-time do you offer?
Our standard lead-time is 5 working days. We completely understand that sometimes things only happen at the last minute. We will always accommodate quicker turnaround times where we can.
There are so many variations and possibilities with the Formulate Fabric Displays that you may not wish to order online. But if you do, please follows these guidelines:
1. Choose the style and size of frame you require.
2. Select how many you would like.
3. Add to basket.
4. Select if you require any accessories.
5. Add to basket.
6. Checkout to complete your purchase.
7. Select the relevant template to design your artwork.
8. Upload your artwork.
- Design your own artwork using our design templates; these will be sent to you once you know what size of display stand you require. We can print directly from most vectored or high resolution formats; read our full Artwork Guidelines tab also above. Once you have designed your artwork on our template, upload it using the Upload Artwork tab below or send by email to email@example.com if small enough.
- We appreciate that not everyone can design their own layouts so we are more than happy to help layout your artwork for you. For all orders over £100 we offer a simple service free of charge. For orders under £100 we charge £20 which covers 45 minutes of studio time. In any case, where design requirements need more time or need more expert input we will quote before embarking upon the request. In order for us to proceed once you have ordered, please send your logo(s) and design brief by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Upload Artwork tab below where files are too large to email.
- If you have any query at all about your artwork, please do give us a call on 01748 834850, we are here to help!
No reviews have been added yet, be the 1st to add a review!