- Will a popout banner blow away in the wind?
No - our popout banners are all supplied complete with securing pegs. The pegs will secure the banners in even the strongest winds, making them ideal for golf course signage or beach locations.
- Can the popout banners stand up to extreme weather conditions?
Yes – the fibre-glass frames are nigh on indestructible. That is why we offer a 2 year warranty on these frames.
- How do you secure a popout banner onto a hard surface?
Popout banners come with stiff dividing legs that sit on the floor. Weights (such as water or sand filled bags) can be placed on these. Alternatively weights can be cable tied to the grommets/eyelets that are normally used for pegging the banner into a soft surface.
- Can the popout banner graphic panels be changed?
Yes - unlike many other frame banner systems a Nuwave popout banner graphic panel can be changed when your logo or message needs updating. We can help you save waste (and the planet) and money this way.
- Can I have a different design on each panel of the popout banner?
Yes, you can have a different design on each panel of a Nuwave popout banner, and at no extra cost!
- Can you print branding on the popout banner carry bag?
Yes – it gives a really professional look.
- What happens if someone or something heavy falls on a popout banner?
This is no problem. The fibre-glass frame is almost elastic so will give way without harming the person or the object that falls on it, and once the weight is removed the frame will spring out back to its original state.
- Do you offer a guarantee?
Yes. We guarantee all our popout banner frames for 2 years, no questions asked. We use only the best quality resin in our rods so as to have complete confidence in our guarantee.
- How easy are popout banners to fold?
The folding process is incredibly easy; a 30 second job in fact requiring no great strength or aptitude. It is a case of squeezing an open banner in the middle. This naturally makes the banner curl into a figure of 8. The banner is then placed on its end and is easily folded in half and thence into its carry bag. Easy to follow instruction are included with every banner.